Board Exam are very important part of any student life and we all know it very well. Wherever you go people will always ask about your board exam result throughout your life. Therefore we all want to score good or we can say about 90% in our board exams. Just because everyone will ask about your result. It’s not easy for the student to prepare for first important exam of their life. So don’t worry here are some tips which if you follow then you can definitely score good in your exam and can also tell your result to anyone proudly. So here are some key points that should be focused while preparing for board exams.
Go through the syllabus
To get high marks, students need to cover the entire syllabus.Students are needed to check their exam syllabus from the boards official website and download it in PDF format. Students can also consult with their teachers about their syllabus.
Organize your study space
Make sure you have enough space to spread your textbooks and notes out. Try and get rid of all distractions, and make sure you feel as comfortable and able to focus as possible.
Goal oriented study sessions
This strategy is also proven one of the most effective among students as having a specific goal for each study session. Don’t study without making a proper goal like you should practice 30 questions from say trigonometry. You must have a goal either for a session of whole day.
Practice sample papers
Students trying to solve previous year question papers and practice with sample papers also.This helps you get used to the format of the questions.
Drink lot of water to be hydrated
Remember that being well hydrated is essential for your brain to work at its best. Make sure you keep drinking plenty of water throughout your revision, and also on the exam day.
Make revision notes
A good revision can make your best score in board examinations.Make note of important formulae and keep them handy so that you can take a look at them as an when you want. Make a proper revision plan like once in a week.
Take a break from negative people
These people basically can’t do any thing, and they don’t let you work constructively as well.These negative people tend to divert your mind in small and little things.
Refreshment and rest
Take a regular exercise and yoga. Eat a healthy diet.Take a good 6-7 hours comfortable sleep. Ensure that your bed is much comfortable for sleep.
On the night before the board exam
Do not touch new topics, revise what you’ve already learnt. Sleep for 8 hours to relax the brain.
Some Key Points
- Candidates should have maintained their best study plan.
- Candidates need to use the books of good authors at the preparation time.
- You should know about your weakness and try to improve it via regular practice.
- Use the Previous year Question papers to know about the exam pattern.
- Read all the questions according to examinations time.
- Try to learn the shortcuts which is save your time.Learn from here..!!
- Don’t take so much time in solving one question, if you are not able to solve this then move for next questions.
- At the exam time, candidates need to lose all the fear and free from all stress to get success.
- Candidates should take helps from experts for their guidance.
- Best of Luck for your future.