UPSC which is famous to be known by IAS (Indian Administrative Services) examination, is one of the competitive and imperative examinations organized under the authority of Union Public Service Commission through India.
Exam is conducted in three phases as follows:
Phase 1: Preliminary examination is organized every year in the month of August, whose results are normally declared in mid-October.
Phase 2: Mains examination is organized every year in the month of December for those who has passed the Civil Services Preliminary exam. The result for the Civil Services Mains examination is generally declared in the month of March.
Phase 3: Personality Test (Interview) is the last stage normally organized in the month of May every year. Notifications for the forms are normally notified by April.
Here is list of some weirdest questions asked in IAS exam over the years.The candidate must be knowlegeable and creative with his answers so to impress the judging panel.
- If I go away with your sister, what would you do?
- Adarsh and Anupam two twins born in May, but their birthday is in June | How is that possible?
- How can a man live up to 8 days without sleep?
- Peacock is a bird who does not lay eggs, then how peacock’s children are born?
- Can You names Wednesday, Friday and Sunday three consecutive days without taking their name?
- A cat has three children, cat named Their January, February, and March. What is the name of the cat?
- If 2 is a company and 3 is the crowd, then what will be 4 and 5?
- What looks like half an apple?
- Eight people take 10 hours to build a wall-mounted, how many days it would take to four people.
- In which State is the Bay of Bengal?
If you are IAS aspirant then try to answer above questions